McMinnville’s Local HVAC Company Offers Professional HVAC Care Through Ultimate Savings Agreement
HVAC equipment eventually wears out over time—but with proactive air conditioning services in McMinnville, OR, you can prevent costly repairs and complete system breakdown. Preventing early and surprise breakdowns on your system is possible through professional maintenance.
McMinnville’s local HVAC company offers convenient Ultimate Savings Agreement (USA) for residential and commercial owners who need dependable cooling services in McMinnville, OR. The agreement is a preventive maintenance contract that includes services, like annual pre-season check-ups, cleaning, and inspection.
What Can You Get From Dr. HVAC’s Ultimate Savings Agreement (USA)?
With an ultimate savings agreement, you can save money on preventive care while getting priority service from your HVAC provider. Signing up for the agreement and becoming a member offers you with other benefits such as:
- Greater Comfort
- Optimized System Performance
- Better Indoor Air Quality
- Less Emergency Breakdowns
- Reduced Energy Bills
- Longer System Lifespan
- Less Chances For Repairs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Peace of Mind
What Comes With The Ultimate Savings Agreement?
The Ultimate Savings Agreement from Dr. HVAC includes a 23-Point Inspection as well as the following:
- Checking and inspection of heat exchanger
- Cleaning and adjustment of burner assembly
- Cleaning of ignition assembly
- Examination of heat exchanger
- Monitoring of flue draft
- Monitoring of refrigerant pressure
- Testing of starting capabilities
- Testing of safety controls
- Cleaning or replacement of standard air filters
- Cleaning and adjustment of blower components
- Airflow measurement
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Volts/amps measurement
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Adjustment of thermostat calibration
- Cleaning of evaporator coils (if applicable)
- Cleaning of condenser coils
- Cleaning of condensate drains
- Measurement of temperature difference
- Application of protective coating to systems
- Adjustment of gas pressure
- Adjustment of pilot
- Monitoring of A/C and heating cycles
Becoming an Ultimate Savings Agreement member gives you access to these amazing benefits and 23-point inspection that will help you save money in the process. Contact your HVAC contractor about this offer or to learn more about its cooling and heating repair services in McMinnville, OR.
About Dr. HVAC
Dr. HVAC is a local heating and cooling company that offers professional and trusted HVAC services in McMinnville, OR, and all of Yamhill County area since 2004. They specialize in a wide range of HVAC products and services from installation, repair to maintenance.