Dr. HVAC wants to assure you that we take serious precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will remain open to respond to all of your heating and cooling needs.
While we are keeping a close monitoring of the rapid development of the virus, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
We Ensure The Continuity of Our Services
Please know that our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
At Dr. HVAC, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your comfort needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe and healthy!